The first in person Northwest Cider Symposium will be March 15, 2022 in Tacoma, Washington. The Symposium is an event to learn, grow, connect and celebrate our vibrant industry and will feature:
- Trade show specifically for northwest cidermakers with products, services, and partners to help grow your business.
- Workshops for orchardists, marketers, cidermakers, and executives covering the hottest topics for our region.
- A buyer and media tasting to connect your brand with Washington buyers.
- Networking opportunities.
- Affordable registration prices so you can bring your entire team.
Check out the Symposium website for additional event details.
Late registration is available.
Registration includes all events on Tuesday March 15, 2022.
Tickets are available for the Monday March 14 tasting event at an additional cost:
- Symposium Tasting ticket - attend the tasting on March 14 - $25
If you are a NWCA member, please sign in to Wild Apricot before registering. This will reveal the member price.
A refund request may be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 15, 2022. Refunds will be assessed a processing fee of $20. No refund requests will be accepted after 1/15/22